The R & G Almanza Landscape Promise - Quality Landscaping & Hardscaping Services In Wilmette, Illinois
Keeping a well maintained residential or commercial landscape gives you a lot of enjoyment over the years and usually means a higher payout if you ever decide to sell it. Our 20+ years of experience ensures the best quality landscaping, outdoor construction and snow removal services throughout Wilmette.
R & G Almanza Landscape offers:
- excellent customer service
- some of the most competitive landscaping prices in the Wilmette area
- experienced staff and specialty equipment which translate into functional and beautiful landscapes
Our landscape consultants will work with you to design an outdoor area that will meet your requirements perfectly and that will stay within your budget.
How To Choose A Landscaper in Willmette?
There are a few factors that you should examine to ensure that you will hire the best landscaping company for your project:
- nearby landscapers. Less commuting means better prices and faster service. We are conveniently located in Skokie IL, just minutes away from Wilmette
- knowledgeable about soil types in Willmette and experienced with dealing with specific micro-climates
- full service company. Working with multiple companies or multiple project managers sometimes means communications issues, delays and other unwanted issues. From landscape design and tree service to outdoor masonry and snow removal, R & G Almanza offers all the construction, repair and maintenance services you need for your landscape
- as landscaping near me service searches have steadily increased over the years, we have noticed a preference towards hiring companies already vetted at local level. We can provide references from past and present clients in Wilmette, upon request
Wilmette Landscaping Services
We offer landscaping services to select residential, commercial and industrial clients:
General outdoor construction and installation services. We start with a free quote and present you with the design once we have your input. We use qualified professionals for every type of project and finish the job just as you envisioned it.
Generally, our hardscaping work requires less maintenance. It is still a good idea to have things inspected once in a while. For services that require regular maintenance such as lawn care and snow removal, we offer some of the most competitive prices in the area.
Sometimes repairs are inevitable, especially when maintenance is not done on time. It can still be cheaper to repair a landscape element or feature than to replace it, assuming, of course that it is not too badly damaged. Our specialists can meet with you and explain which is the best option for your property.
The Village of Wilmette requires permits for some types of outdoor work:
- fence installation permit
- tree removal permit, for trees that have a DBH (Diameter at Breast Height) of more than 10''
- grading and drainage permit
- shed permit, for sheds that have a 'footprint' more than 64 sq. ft., have a permanent foundation or are connected to water or electricity
R & G Almanza Landscape can help Wilmette clients apply for those permits.
Other Village Resources
The Village of Wilmette IL was rated as the best places for families in 2020, after considering important quality of life signals such as school ratings, safety, educational level, access to free and affordable family activities. It is home to touristic attractions, such as the Baha'i Temple and the Village manages 2 beaches along the shore of Lake Michigan.
Very responsive, very flexible, and did an amazing job with our brick paver patio and sod work. Would highly recommend and plan on using them again for any work in the future
Professional business. Overachieves expectations of the customers. Highly recommend.
We have contracted with them for a number of years and they have done an excellent job for us.