The R & G Almanza Landscape Promise - Quality Landscaping & Hardscaping Services In Winnetka, Illinois
A well maintained residential or commercial landscape can give you a lot of enjoyment and use over the years.
Professional landscaping and hardscaping can also increase your property value and result in a higher payout when it is time to sell.
R & G Almanza Landscape Inc has over 20 years of experience delivering a wide range of high- quality services, such as hardscaping, snow removal and general gardening services.
This is what we offer to clients throughout Winnetka, no matter how big or small the project:
- prompt, helpful customer service
- competitive prices
- less time dealing with landscaping issues and more time enjoying your landscape
- beautiful results
- durable work, which requires less maintenance
Our expert landscapers will design an outdoor are according to your specifications using specialty tools and solid planning.
How To Choose A Landscaper in Winnetka?
It is hard choosing the best landscaping company that will deliver the project just as you imagine it. A low cost company or landscaper may lack the tools and experience necessary and might result in less than optimal results, such as having to redo part of the work, longer project time and increased short and long term cost.
These are some of the things you should require when working with a local landscaping company:
- landscapers near you. This will ensure that less time is spent commuting and more time spent working on your property. It can also mean better prices. R & G Almanza Landscape Inc is located in Skokie, just a few minutes away from Winnetka
- knowledgeable about soil types and native landscaping in Winnetka IL
- we can offer a full range of services which can eliminate the issues that might appear when working with multiple companies or contractors
- we can provide references from past and present clients in Winnetka & nearby
Winnetka Landscaping Services
We offer landscaping services to select residential, commercial and industrial clients:
Outdoor masonry, carpentry and paving services. We get your input and provide you with a free quote. Our landscapers can also provide you with a plan and a design for your project. This ensures that the project will be completed per your specifications.
Our installation and construction work usually requires less maintenance. Regular inspections and small touch ups can also save you money. We also offer some of the best prices for recurring services such as snow removal and lawn care.
When repairs are unavoidable, they can still be cheaper than replacing the whole landscape element or feature. Our experts can set up a meeting and go over the best options with you.
The Village of Winnetka requires permits for some types of outdoor work (the list might not be exhaustive):
- fence installation permit
- tree removal permit, for trees that have a DBH (Diameter at Breast Height) of more than 8''
- irrigation installation permit
- firepit or fireplace permit
- patio, terrace & sidewalk permit
- retaining wall permit
- shed installation permit
More information about Winnetka permits can be found here. Requirements can change at any time, so make sure you gather all the relevant information directly from the Village.
R & G Almanza Landscape can help Winnetka clients apply for those permits.
Other Village Resources
Founded in 1869, the Village of Winnetka has one of the highest household income in the nation. The name of the village comes from a Native American word meaning beautiful land. There are a lot of recreation areas throughout the Village, which has been a Tree City USA designated community since 1991.
Winnetka IL has the following zip codes: 60093
Very responsive, very flexible, and did an amazing job with our brick paver patio and sod work. Would highly recommend and plan on using them again for any work in the future
Professional business. Overachieves expectations of the customers. Highly recommend.
We have contracted with them for a number of years and they have done an excellent job for us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.